- Laurel Nazarene Church is a Bible-believing congregation in the tradition of John Wesley.
- We believe in One Creator, God, who reveals Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ was both fully God and fully man.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and relevant Word of God.
- We believe that all people have sinned and need God’s grace and forgiveness which is available through Christ’s death on the cross.
- We believe God draws us to Himself but the decision to respond is ours.
- We believe that an individual must repent and trust Christ to receive forgiveness and eternal life.
- We believe that as Christians we must offer our whole lives to God that He might cleanse our hearts from the selfish attitude of sin (the Biblical word for this is sanctifiction). When we surrender ourselves to God completely, His Spirit can mold us into Christ-likeness.
- We believe that the church is the Body of Christ, carrying on His purpose in the world.
- We believe that as He said, Jesus Christ is indeed coming again.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to seek God and serve His purpose in our generation. Our vision is to impact our community with the love of Christ, connect with our neighbors and see lives changed. We believe we can accomplish this through intentional prayer, genuine relationships and total obedience to God’s Word.